Product: ABS, UV coated
Product size: 196mm x 65mm x 45mm (LxWxH).
Diameter of the suction cup: 6cm.
Product weight: 0.4 kg.
1. Ensure the surface is flat and smooth.Use a dry fabric to clean the surface and the suction cup.
( Surface must be completely clean and dry before installation, otherwise suction power will be lowered and there will be a risk of detachment.).
2. Location the suction cup against the surface.Avoid positioning the suction cup over tile grouting or other surface signs up with or gaps.
3. Press the center of the suction cup firmly and guarantee any air between the suction cup and the surface is eliminated.
4. Turn the external body of the suction cup in a clockwise instructions by approximately 60 ¡ ã up until it secures place with a 'click'.
5. To get rid of, simply follow the above actions in reverse.
Please Keep in mind
The suction cup is made from high quality products. To guarantee your product has a long life, we suggest the following after numerous years of use or after long term durations of use in high temperature levels:.
Method 1. Soften the suction cup surface by thoroughly applying a little gentle heat from a hair dryer or similar.
Method 2. Soften the suction cup surface by soaking in warm water (maximum temperature level 60 ¡ ãC/ 1 40 ¡ ãF) for 10 minutes. Dry with a clean fabric.
ABS plastic handle, surface UV light treatment, fashionable and beautiful
Super power suction for 15kg bearing (7.5kg/suction cup)
Long-lasting suction power, excellent durability and re-use
No tools, no glue, no screws or nails needed. Single click attachment in 5 seconds. Simply rotate 60¡ã and click to attach.
Attaches to any smooth flat surface including tiles, glass, metals, plastic. Attaches to appliances such as fridges and washing machines.